Regestril (Patented Process)
• REGESTRIL™ a new anti-stretch mark active that prevents and reduces the appearance of stretch marks.
• Regestril which was composed of the dry green bean extract of Phaseolus lunatus that contained a small protein with a molecular weight of 8,000
• This strengthened the protective properties with respect to the extracellular matrix. They showed that the combined action of anti-proteolytic activity by the green bean extract (Phaseolus lunatus) and rutin with the tissue repair properties of the two peptides Pal-GQPR and Pal-GHK led to visible and measurable reduction of stretch marks.
• Both biophysical measurements and dermatological appreciation confirmed the validity of the approach.
• Prevents and rubs away stretch marks
• Stretch marks are caused by distension of the skin – structural change to the skin involving inflammatory reactions and progressive destruction of the connective tissue.
• Regestril prevents and reduces stretch marks by slowing down this degradation, as it contains inflammatory inhibitors, and by activating the gene involved in de novo matrix synthesis, promoting repair of damaged matrix.
Rose Absolute Maroc (
• Rose is said to be anti-infectious, antiseptic, astringent, antiviral, tonic, stimulant, aphrodisiac and an emollient. A cell rejuvenator.
• Rosa centifolia flower extract is an extract of the flowers of the cabbage rose,
• It is known as cabbage rose extract as well as rose extract.
• This aqueous extract is not as concentrated as its volatile oil cousin, yet has the same benefits and therapeutic effects on the skin, with minor variances, as there is a slight difference in the chemical composition of the flowers.
• The aqueous extract also contains a bit of tannin as well as a bitter principle, which translates into it having a more toning effect, which is helpful to tighten the skin.
Rosehip Oil – Organic (Rosa rubignosa)
• Pure Rosehip oil contains around three-quarters essential fatty acids, which help maintain healthy skin. Also contains natural Tretinoin, a derivative of Retinol (Vitamin A), which replenishes and helps rebuild skin tissue.
• It also aids cell regeneration and boosts levels of collagen and elastin to create smoother, firmer skin.
• The linoleic and linolenic acids in rosehip has also been shown to reduce pigmentation of the skin and when used regularly it has been shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Rosewater (Hydrosol of Rose Damascena Flower)
• Rose hydrosol, which is steam distilled from the flowers during the production of rose otto essential oil is the only way you can obtain true rosewater without any alcohol or additives. Use after cleansing
• Suitable for all ages and skin types and really excellent for mature or delicate skin
• Rose hydrosol is great for sensitive skin, rashes, and irritations.
• Sage Extract helps to dissolve the topical layer of dead skin cells and reduces sebaceous follicle blockage, minimises the appearance of enlarged pores and promotes a matte finish.
• Helps to illuminate the complexion and restore the pH balance of the skin.
• Rehydrates deep within skin tissue
• Sage has a stimulating, rejuvenating and antiseptic property.
• Helps heal skin eruptions, check perspiration and stimulates the skin.
• A tonic and curative herb with astringent and healing properties.
• Obtained by extraction from the flowering tops of the plants.
Sandalwood Oil (Australian Santalum album)
• The volatile oil contains high amounts of alpha- and beta-santalol. According to a test tube study, these small molecules possess antibacterial properties.
• This makes it a potential topical treatment for skin infections. Synthetic sandalwood oil does not contain these active ingredients.
• Internal use of sandalwood is approved by the German Commission E for the supportive treatment of infections of the lower urinary tract (usually the urinary bladder).
• Anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties and as a base for wound healing, increasing evidence from recent clinical trials is emerging, demonstrating the oil's efficacy in topical applications treating specific skin conditions.
Sesame Oil – Organic (Sesamum indicum)
• It contains natural antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, proteins, lecithin and amino acids, traditionally used in Indian Ayurvedic treatments.
• Sesame oil softens the skin, has a superior moisturising effect on the upper layer of the skin and reduces scars. It contains protein, minerals and a waxy substance that mimics collagen.
Sophora Root Extract (Sophora angustifolia Extract)
- Enhances melanin locking effect
- Rich in oxymatrine and matrine (20% total alkaloids)
Soytensor LS9811 (Patented Process)
• New botanicals complex for 2-in-1 anti wrinkle activity.
• Soytensor® LS 9811 botanical complex contains a high MW soy protein for anti-aging and Fomes officinalis extract that has astringent properties providing an immediate sensory effect.
• Soytensor® LS 9811 prevents age-related slowing of cell metabolism by enhancing cellular protein and ATP.
• Soytensor® LS 9811 improves skin appearance while providing an immediate perceivable tightening sensation.
Soybean Protein (Glycine Soya (Soybean) Protein)
• Helps strengthen skin barrier by inhibiting the enzymes that destroy the skin’s collagen network.
Mushroom Extract (Fromes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract)
• Diminishes appearance of pores; firms and tones skin.
Tamanol Oil (Calophyllum Inophyllum (Seed) Oil)
• Stimulation of the collagen synthesis up to 37%.
• Contains the powerful antioxidant d-limonene
• Helps clear acneic, congested skin
• Tangerine Oil can be beneficial to the skin by reducing stretch marks and having a positive effect on cellulite.
• The ingredient is extracted from the bark of Cecropia Obtusa, an Amazonian tree. It has shown its capability to reduce fat deposits and activate their elimination.
Vitamin E (Panthenol)
Vitamin C (L ascorbic acid)
• Considered a potent antioxidant for skin, it augments the skin’s ability to neutralise free-radical damage created by the ultraviolet radiation, thereby preventing photo damage to the skin.
Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)
Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)
• Considered an antioxidant superstar. A natural cellular renewal (healing) ingredient and antioxidant. It has anti-inflammatory properties, increases skin moisture and promotes wound healing.
• Vitamin E prevents the skin from premature aging induced by exposure to UV radiation.
Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana Flower Extract)
• Is derived from the witch hazel plant.
• It is a terrific natural cleanser and conditioner and has astringent properties to make the skin tight and firm.
• A strong antioxidant, witch hazel helps to protect against free radical damage.
• A highly molecular polysaccharide gum used as a thickener.
• A polysaccharide gum often used in foods as a thickener, it is synthesized (fermented) from glucose.
• A form of zinc that has antispasmodic qualities.
• It is particularly valuable because of its ability to filter UVA as well as UVB light, giving broader protection than other sunscreening agents.